- Last chance to have your say on how the NHS should spend extra funding on health services in Dorset
- Help people tick off their bucket list – says Poole chaplain John
- NHS figures reveal thousands of people with dementia are being admitted to A&E in Dorset
- Six years of championing people’s views of health and care in Dorset
- Evolving Communities extends coverage of Healthwatch services
1:00 pm Brain Tumour Support Group @ The Grove Hotel
Brain Tumour Support Group @ The Grove Hotel
Jun 4 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Healthwatch Dorset is giving a talk to the group about its role and work as the county’s independent health and care champion.
10:00 am Early Years Provider event @ The Dorford Centre
Early Years Provider event @ The Dorford Centre
Jun 6 @ 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Come along to the Healthwatch Dorset stand at this event, and tell us your experiences of local health and social care services.